TERMS AND CONDITIONS – CUSCOTRAVELSPERU
Thank you for choosing cuscotravelsperu, before making your reservation it is recommended that you carefully the terms and conditions of our services.
This site is managed by cuscotravelsperu Travel Agency and Tourism Operator.
Release of responsibility
Cancellation and changes of the company
Modifications made by customers
Cancellation of Air Flights
Reservations – How to make the payment?
- This document has the character of a contract
- The customer buys the service accepts the present terms and conditions.
- None other than cuscotravelsperu, have the ability to modify, limit or extend the terms of this contract.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
- CUSCOTRAVELSPERU accepts responsibility for acts performed by our staff
- CUSCOTRAVELSPERU is not responsible for any action or event that was unpredictable or unavoidable. We are not responsible for improper acts caused by customers or by third parties.
- CUSCOTRAVELSPERU is not responsible for bad weather, accidents, material damage, loss of personal belongings, natural disasters, additional costs, strikes, etc. It is the responsibility of each client to have a follow up to cover any of these events.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES OF THE COMPANY
CUSCO TRAVELS PERU Travel agency and tour operator, the right to cancel any trip in the following chaos.
- If the client does not make 100% of the total price of the tour for at least 2 weeks (15 days) prior to the date of the tour.
- We will make all reasonable efforts to operate the tour for sale however, we reserve the right to reduce or modify the itinerary or substitute activities, hotels, meals or transportation when we consider it necessary.
- None of these modifications or changes will affect the price of the package.
- We reserve the right to cancel a trip at any time for a reason that, in our opinion, could compromise the quality of the trip or the safety of the passengers or any other circumstance beyond our control (strikes, protests, cancellation of flights , weather conditions).
MODIFICATIONS MADE BY CUSTOMERS
The modifications of the reserves are only referred to changes of:
- Date of admission
The modifications will follow the following sanctions process:
- Up to 30 calendar days before the date of entry, the changes referred to above are free of penalty.
- Modifications between 29 – 5 calendar days before the date of admission have a penalty of 50% on the amount of the initial payment.
- Modifications between 4-3 days before the date of entry into the INCA CAMINO network, have a penalty of 75% on the amount of the initial payment.
CANCELLATIONS MADE BY CLIENTS:
- Cancellations or changes made by the client must be presented in writing by the client as soon as possible.
- The customer is responsible for the costs or expenses incurred for the cancellation.
- All the corresponding refunds will be made directly to your credit card or bank account, less the indicated expenses
- We recommend purchasing an independent travel insurance in case of medical or other emergencies, in order to have the maximum coverage, satisfaction and possible peace of mind.
- In the event that you do not have travel insurance, late cancellations in regard to emergency situations are considered on a case-by-case basis. We personally will work with you in the best possible way.
- Penalties for cancellations
- Cancellation of the tour once you have registered and purchased the permit, you incur a loss of the total of your deposit. Non-refundable reservation deposit.
CANCELLATION OF AIR FLIGHTS:
- All flight cancellations are subject to cancellation conditions
- imposed by the airlines.
- We are acting as your agent and we have no responsibility for the performance of airline services, including accidents, death, personal injury, property damage or flight delay.
- All prices indicated are per person and are expressed in dollars.
- Once you have received the deposit of 70% of the cost of the tour, the reservation of your travel package is confirmed.
- The prices shown on this website do not include the additional shipping fee.
- Ask before making a deposit or sending money, the commission charged to avoid inconvenience in the last memento.
- These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between all parties involved.
RESERVATIONS – HOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT?
To make a reservation you must provide certain information, this information must be real and complete, take into account that this information will be handled in a confidential manner.
To make the reservation, please send us an email with the following information:
- Start date.
- The number of passengers.
- Full name (as it appears on your passport).
- Passport number.
- Any other important information that we should know.
If you have the ISIC card (international student card), send us a scanned copy of your ISIC card and also a scanned copy of your passport. Take into consideration the originals of these documents when you travel. Otherwise the income control will cancel your permission.
For residents of PERU of any nationality send a copy of your EC card (Alien Card).
If for some reason, you decide to process a new passport after you have made the reservation (by now the permits will have already been purchased); You must bring the old passport with you in case it is not possible to present the copy of the old passport and the original in force; otherwise the control will deny access.