Frequently Asked Questions
• How do I make a reservation?
• I have not received my reservation information yet
• How long in advance should I make the tour reservation?
• What is the advantage of booking and paying online?
• Can I modify the tour?
• Can I customize the itineraries?
• What are optional excursions?
• What kind of clothes should I wear?
• Are meals included in the trips?
• What type of ground transportation is used during the trip?
• What type of accommodation can I expect in the tours?
• I am a person traveling alone. Will I share lodging with a stranger?
• Can I make reservations for groups?
• Can I make reservations for other people?
• Should I have cash or credit / debit cards?
• How can I change or cancel my reservation?
• What are the cancellation policies?
HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION?
1.- You must fill out the reservation form correctly
2.-We will send the confirmation response along with your payment receipt.
3.-When you make your payment, your tickets will be sent in the next 24 hours, to the same mail
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CONFIRMATION OF MY RESERVATION
1.-Confirmation may take, depending on: work schedule, holidays or weekends.
2.-Another factor, it can also be the availability, when these are already sold out
HOW MUCH OF ANTICIPATION SHOULD I MAKE THE RESERVATION OF THE TOUR?
It is advisable to make reservations in advance. Especially, if you are dealing with large destinations such as the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, consider making your reservation in advance of at least 6 months.
WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF RESERVING AND PAYING ON-LINE?
For the guarantee and security of your money orders
The means of payment pay pal. Accept all credit and debit cards
Paypal through BILL ME LATER, provides the flexibility to pay all or split your payments. These benefits are subject to your location and your expenses.
CAN I MODIFY THE TOUR?
if, the tourist program can be modified depending on the type of tour and the date to be made. In case of being regular programs, there is no possibility of changing or modifying the services
CAN I CUSTOMIZE ITINERARIES?
Undoubtedly. You can design your own tour package, the variations can be, start date desired, number of days, type of hotel or hostel, public or private transport, guide in different languages, etc. For which you. You must send us your personalized program, or the most important data, for us to make some adjustments Contact us at: info@cuscotravelsperu .com or email@example.com.
WHAT ARE OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS?
As the name implies, there are additional excursions not included in the tour itinerary, which implies an additional cost. To access them you will have to be requested before making the trip Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
WHAT TYPE OF CLOTHING SHOULD I BRING?
The Peruvian territory is composed of a complex and varied geography manifested in its three Regions:
• COSTA: While traveling along the Peruvian coast, you can wear light clothes (shorts, shirts, sandals) during the day, it is not cold, except the mornings and nights where the temperature can drop no more than 8 c in winter and 12 c in summer .
• SIERRA: During your visit to the Andes, we recommend you to wear warm clothing such as gloves and hats made of Alpaca and Vicuña wool.
• JUNGLE: To visit the jungle, it is suggested to bring light clothes unlike the coast, the jungle is quite humid so it can be windproof or waterproof and many times at night the temperature can drop to 4 c.
ARE MEALS INCLUDED ON TRAVEL?
• BREAKFAST is usually included in the hotels. Except for tours outside the city, especially in the jungle, it can be camping or the lodge.
• LUNCHES. Here we prefer to give our customers the option of choosing the great variety of foods that Peru has to offer, except for the tours made by the sacred valley. Route Cusco-Puno, Sicuani. Lake Titicaca and islands, in these places you can
Enjoy a typical lunch in the area.
• LAS CENAS: They are not included.
WHAT TYPE OF TERRESTRIAL TRANSPORTATION IS USED DURING THE TRIP?
In long trips we work with public and comfortable buses in order to have more interaction with Peruvians, in the short tours we offer private tourist transport, to make stops in the places of interest along the way.
WHAT TYPE OF ACCOMMODATION CAN I EXPECT IN THE TOURS?
On our website, we offer tourist packages differentiated by the type of hotel, such as 5, 4, 3, stars, and 2-star hostels. Packages with stays of more than 2 days are linked to the list of hotels with which we work, where you can appreciate the features, services and other information necessary for you to make the best decision.
I AM A PERSON WHO TRAVELS ALONE (A) SHARE ACCOMMODATION WITH A STRANGER (A)
No, hotels always have simple rooms in terms of transportation services and guide are group. In case of programs carried out outside the city or camps, if it is necessary to meet with people of the same gender (only two).
But, if you prefer a private or private tour in all services it is also possible to do it, for this you must communicate it to one of our emails. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
CAN I MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR GROUPS?
In case of belonging to a family group, partners, co-workers. Students, etc. You can make reservations for the number of passengers you want.
CAN I MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR OTHER PEOPLE?
Yes, it is possible to make reservations on behalf of other people. The requirement is to have all the data
And true of the person (s) for whom the reservation will be made.
SHOULD I HAVE MONEY IN CASH, CREDIT CARDS OR DEBIT?
It is advisable to bring some cash when coming to Peru, the most accepted in foreign currency are US dollars.
Regarding credit cards, there are ATMs available in each city you visit, so it is easy to withdraw in soles or dollars however, you must check with your bank before your departure, if the card is accepted in foreign countries. In remote areas such as the Colca Canyon, Titicaca Islands, Inca Trail and the Jungle. ATMs are not available.
HOW CAN I CHANGE OR CANCEL MY RESERVATION?
Any cancellation or change of services must be requested in writing, via email to the executive who has been in charge of your requirements. However, it is important to remind you that there are policies of cancellation and change of specific services for each program, so we invite you to review the general terms and conditions.
WHAT ARE THE CANCELLATION POLICIES?
In each program may vary, depending on the tickets or income acquired from one or another institution, more details check our section of terms and conditions or contact our travel advisor.