Choquequirao Trek Classic 4 Days
$0 $0per person
This route to Choquequirao is grandiose and mysterious, Choquequirao was an abandoned city that has many parallels with Machu Picchu and there is a variety of theories about its function. However, it is relatively recent that COPESCO (the official agency responsible for tourism in Peru) has partially cleared the site and much remains to be discovered.
Not IncludedExtra expensesAir Transport
DAY 1: CUSCO-CACHORA-CHIQUISKA.
DAY 2: CHIQUISKA-MARAMPATA-CHOQUEQUIRAO.
DAY 3: CHOQUEQUIRAO-PLAYA ROSALINA-CHIQUISQA.
DAY 4: CHIQUISQA-CACHORA-CUSCO.
- - Pre-departure briefing one day before to start hiking in your hotel (19:00 pm).
- - Pick up: hotel-Cachora (starting point).
- - Entry to Choquequirao.
- - Professional and bilingual tour leader.
- - Horses (to carry equipment and groceries of the company) and cooks. 03 nights in tents (02 persons by tent), dining tent, kitchen tent.
- - Pad.
- - 03 breakfast, 04 lunches, 03 dinners.
- - First aid kit.
- - Oxygen bottle.
- - Transfer from Cachora to Cusco (main square of Cusco).
- - First breakfast.
- - Last lunch.
- - Snacks.
- - Your personal stuff will be brought by you OPTION (rent 1 horse USD.40.00, ask availability)
- - Sleeping bag.
- - Original Passport
- - ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- - Walking boots
- - Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- - Warm jacket
- - Hat and gloves
- - T-shirts
- - Comfortable Trousers
- - Sun hat
- - Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- - Insect repellant
- - Toiletries and hand sanitiser
- - Personal medication
- - Camera and film
- - Torch with spare batteries
- - Extra money for souvenirs, drinks, tips