Humantay Lake Trek Full Day
$0 $0per person
Surround yourself with nature and get to know the exotic landscapes of Lake Humantay on a day trip. Be surprised by this beautiful high mountain lake, valleys and sacred mountains for the Inca people and enjoy breathtaking views of the Salkantay glacier.
Not IncludedExtra expensesAir Transport
DAY 1: FULL DAY | CUSCO – SORAYPAMPA – HUMANTAY LAKE
- - Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- - Mountain guide (english and spanish).
- - Touristic transport from Cusco to Soraypampa (beginning of trek)
- - Breakfast at the Sky Camp.
- - Snacks.
- - Entrance to the Humantay Lake.
- - Lunch at the Sky Camp.
- - First aid kit equipment.
- - Transportation back to Cusco.
- - Extra horse
- - International or domestic flights
- - Tips or extra expenses
- - Original Passport
- - ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- - Walking boots
- - Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- - Warm jacket
- - Hat and gloves
- - T-shirts
- - Comfortable Trousers
- - Sun hat
- - Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- - Insect repellant
- - Toiletries and hand sanitiser
- - Personal medication
- - Camera and film
- - Torch with spare batteries
- - Extra money for souvenirs, drinks, tips