Inca Jungle Trail 4 Days
$0 $0per person
The Inca Jungle 4 Days, we will entered of cold climate to a jungle tempered. This route shows many typical jungle vegetation where tourists will be immersed in a world of adventure and will see different natural attractions., this is the adventure for you. It is our alternative trek when Inca Trail permits are sold out. It is also perfect for families or those looking to escape the crowds and get a real insight into Andean of Sacred Valley.
Not IncludedExtra expensesAir Transport
DAY 1: CUSCO-ABRA MALAGA-SANTA MARÍA.
DAY 2: SANTA MARÍA-QELLOMAYO-SANTA TERESA.
DAY3: SANTA TERESA-HIDROELÉCTRICA-AGUAS CALIENTES.
DAY 4: AGUAS CALIENTES- MACHUPICCHU-CUSCO.
- - Pre-departure briefing one day before to start hiking in your hotel (19:00 pm).
- - TRANSPORT: Pick up: hotel-Abra Malaga (biking starting point).
- - Proffesional and bilingual tour leader.
- - Bus to transport equipment of the agency and your personal stuff. during the first day.
- - Biking equipment (bicycles with suspension,chest protector,knee pad,elbow pad , glove and helmet).
- - 02 nights in family home (basic services)
- - 01 accomadation night in Aguas Calientes (hot shower, TV and wifi).
- - 03 breakfast, 03 lunches, 03 dinners.
- - First aid kit.
- - Oxygen bottle.
- - Entry to Machu picchu.
- - TRANSPORT: Bus ticket from Aguas calientes- Machu picchu - Aguas calientes, Train ticket from Aguas calientes – Ollantaytambo and Transfer from Ollantaytambo – Cusco (main square of Cusco).
- - First breakfast.
- - Last lunch.
- - Snacks, bottle water.
- - Transport Aguas Calientes-Santa Teresa (USD.3.00).
- - Básquet with wires (USD.3.00).
- - Entry to the thermal baths (USD.2.00).
- - Rafting (USD.30.00).
- - Zip line (USD.30.00).
- - Original Passport
- - ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- - Walking boots
- - Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- - Warm jacket
- - Hat and gloves
- - T-shirts
- - Comfortable Trousers
- - Sun hat
- - Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- - Insect repellant
- - Toiletries and hand sanitiser
- - Personal medication
- - Camera and film
- - Torch with spare batteries
- - Extra money for souvenirs, drinks, tips