Inca Trail Classic 4 Days
$0 $0per person
The Inca Trail Classic 4 Days To Machu Picchu Is One Of The Most Important Path In South America To The Inca Citadel.
To Hike The Inca Trail Is An Unforgettable Experience You Cannot Miss. It Goes Past Several Archeological Inca Sites And Offers Impressive Views Of All Around The Trail.
Departure"March to December"
Not IncludedExtra expensesAir Transport
Day 1: Cusco - Km 84 – Wayllabamba.
Day 2: Wayllabamba - Pacaymayo
Day 3: Pacaymayo - Wiñay Wayna
Day 4: The Most Important Day – Machu Picchu!
- - Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- - Assistant Tour Guide for groups of 9 pax to more.
- - Chef
- - Porters to carry cooking and camping equipment
- - Pick-up from Plaza Regocijo
- - Ticket train from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- - Transportation by car from cusco to Km82 - Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- - Water (excluding the first 4 hours of the trek when you need to bring your own)
- - 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Afternoon Snacks and 3 Dinners. If you have a dietary request such as vegetarian food please let us know.
- - Dining tent with tables and chairs
- - 4 man tent for every 2 trekkers
- - Sleeping mattress (you need to carry this unless you hire a personal porter)
- - Oxygen bottle
- - First aid kit
- - Entrance to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- - Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
- - Sleeping Bag (Can be hired from us)
- - Personal Porter
- - Breakfast on Day 1 and lunch and dinner on Day 4
- - Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain
- - Tips
- - Travel Insurance - you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
- - Original Passport
- - ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- - Walking boots
- - Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- - Warm jacket
- - Hat and gloves
- - T-shirts
- - Comfortable Trousers
- - Sun hat
- - Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- - Insect repellant
- - Toiletries and hand sanitiser
- - Personal medication
- - Camera and film
- - Torch with spare batteries
- - Extra money for souvenirs, drinks, tips