Inca Trail Short 2 Days
$0 $0per person
The Inca Trail short 2 Days Is One Of The Most Important hike To Machu Picchu. Walking the Inca Trail Is An Unforgettable Experience You Cannot Miss. It Goes Past Several Archeological Inca Sites And Offers Impressive Views Of All Around The Trail.
Departure"March to December"
Not IncludedExtra expensesDrinksAir Transport
DAY 01: CUSCO -OLLANTAYTAMBO- KM 104 - WIÑAY WAYNA - AGUAS CALIENTES.
Day 2: AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHUPICHU - WAYNA-PICCHU- OLLANTAYTAMBO- CUSCO
- - Pre-departure briefing at your Hotel or Office.
- - Pick up from your Hotel at 04:00 am
- - Private transport to Ollantaytambo Train Station (2 Hrs)
- - Expedition train or Inca rail to Km 104 (starting point of the hike)
- - Entrance fees for the trail and the Machupicchu sanctuary
- - Permits and fees for the 2 Day Inca Trail park
- - Walk with an excellent English speaking guide.
- - Guided visit of Chachabamba, Wiñaywayna and Choquesuysuy
- - Guided Tour of Machupicchu on the second Day
- - 1 Box Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast. 1 snack and soda drink for the 1st Day
- - Acommodation at Hotel Encanto.
- - 2 bus tickets (Machupicchu-Aguas Calientes -Machupicchu)
- - Expedition train-Ollanta and transport to Cusco
- - Free and safe Storage in Cusco in our office while you are hiking.
- - Walk the Sun`s gate Intipunku or to Inca Bridge after your tour.(Optional)
- - Bus down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes on 2nd Day US$ 10 (or a Down hill walk for 45 minutes to Aguas Calientes)
- - Lunch,Dinner on the 2nd Day, Drinks, snacks or water.
- - Hot spring pools 10 soles. (Optional)
- - Entrance fee for Huayna Picchu $60.00 (Optional).
- - Original Passport
- - ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- - Walking boots
- - Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- - Warm jacket
- - Hat and gloves
- - T-shirts
- - Comfortable Trousers
- - Sun hat
- - Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- - Insect repellant
- - Toiletries and hand sanitiser
- - Personal medication
- - Camera and film
- - Torch with spare batteries
- - Extra money for souvenirs, drinks, tips