Rainbow Mountain Hike Full Day
$0 $0per person
Our Trek Is One Of The Most Beautiful Choices To Visit The Rainbow Mountain In Ausangate Apu. It Is A Different Experience Because We Are Going To Walking Over 5000 Msnm. During The Trip, We Will See The Most Famous Mountain Of Cusco And Peru The Ausangate Mountain.
Not IncludedExtra expensesAir Transport
DAY 1: CUSCO - TINQUI - PACCHANTA
- Hiking distance: 16 Km / 10 miles (5- hours).
- Summit altitude: 3900 meters above sea level.
- Feeding: breakfast and lunch.
- Considered: not so hard but take care about altitude.
- Area: Sierra and puna.
- Weather: cold and windy.
- - Professional tours Guide
- - Transport
- - First Aid
- - Oxygen
- - Box Lunch
- - Entrance to national park (10 SOLES)
- - Tips
- - Original Passport
- - ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- - Walking boots
- - Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- - Warm jacket
- - Hat and gloves
- - T-shirts
- - Comfortable Trousers
- - Sun hat
- - Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- - Insect repellant
- - Toiletries and hand sanitiser
- - Personal medication
- - Camera and film
- - Torch with spare batteries
- - Extra money for souvenirs, drinks, tips